Monday, March 19, 2012

Maple Monday


Meet Maple.

Picture courtesy of my talented photographer sister.

Maple is my hairy child. She is the reason that many of my crafts are doggie-centric. She is very mannerly, but you’ll find that lots of my pictures have a paw or nose poking in; she isn’t big on personal space.

Now this post isn’t really about Maple, but she is the featured model in some of the pictures, and, well it's Monday and I couldn’t resist the alliteration.

Here is the real project:

Dog Biscuit Bed

A Dog Biscuit Bed. It's made using the exact same process as yesterday’s Biscuit Quilt. Just added a little puffy border on three sides. 


She's definitely only doing this for a piece of string cheese. 


Clearly, Maple is a bit too big for this bed, which I sold on Etsy to a very cozy litter of French Bulldogs (well their person--French Bulldog puppies rarely have their own Palpay accounts). 

Imagine it filled with puppies. Overwhelming cuteness.


Hope you liked it! Merry Maple Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment